Sender:Glenn Barry
Date/Time:2001-Jul-29 06:49:54
Subject:Re: FW: New PTGui version

proj-imim: Re: FW: New PTGui version Glenn Barry 2001-Jul-29 06:49:54
Hi Kilvunder,

Kulvinder Singh Matharu wrote:

> I've been using PTGui 0.15 and the PanoTools prior to version 2.5,
> with a fisheye of 183 degree FOV to create equirectangular images
> from 3 shots spaced 120 degrees apart.
> Now I've just downloaded PanoTools 2.5 and PTGui 1.0 and have tried
> to open one of my previous projects. I can no longer create spherical
> images as PTGui 1.0 keeps throwing up messages about FOV limited to
> less than 160 degrees.

You need to use the pano12.dll from the 2.5a1 version of panorama tools.
If you substitute it you will no longer have problems. Hope fully with
recent developments in the Patent controversy Helmut will release an
unrestricted version soon aas I think that the threat of litigation from
IPIX has virtually disappeared.

Glenn

--
Infinity and Beyond!!