Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2010-Feb-25 15:37:33
Subject:Re: Re: PTRemap - where, when, how ?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: PTRemap - where, when, how ? Jim Watters 2010-Feb-25 15:37:33
I don't know exactly what is causing that error. At one point I read in
the help at Adobe that even their plugins will sometimes create a
similar error.
Restarting Photoshop usually resolves this.
I get this error when working on larger images. I never got it on my old
computer but my new one with more memory causes this error 1 in 5 times.
This in one of the big reasons I am working on new versions of the
plugins that will be self contained and not need to load the pano12.dll.

... In the mean time save current project. Restart Photoshop.  And try
again.

Jim Watters
http://photocreations.ca