Sender:Paulo Fernandes
Date/Time:2011-Apr-28 16:37:41
Subject:Re: old technology in PTGui

PanoTools NG: Re: old technology in PTGui Paulo Fernandes 2011-Apr-28 16:37:41
I feel the same as Keith,

PTGui starts easy enough, with 3 buttons and a single tab,  but as soon as
you hit the "Advanced" button, all hell breaks loose ;) Every imaginable
setting can be tweaked to our desire.

Com os melhores comprimentos,
Best Regards,

Paulo Fernandes
Multim?dia

Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multim?dia
Cal?ada do Lidador, 22, 1?Andar
4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375