Sender:needakeeper
Date/Time:2011-Apr-28 23:26:27
Subject:Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9

PanoTools NG: Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9 needakeeper 2011-Apr-28 23:26:27
Sorry, I should have been more clear.  On my Sigma 8mm, I shoot 4 around titled up about 15?.  That eliminates the need for a zenith shot.  I tilt back down 15? (now at 90?), pick up the tripod and shoot the nadir.  It is crude but effective.

When I say, brush in the nadir, I mean the nadir shot (minus the tripod).  I drag the nadir shot in over the cube image that contains the tripod and using a layer mask and brush, I paint it in.

You are right, it is a lot of work!