Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2004-May-05 23:49:38
Subject:Re: PTEditor cannot open pano

PanoTools: Re: PTEditor cannot open pano Erik Krause 2004-May-05 23:49:38
On 5 May 2004 at 20:11, Wolfgang Bujatti wrote:

> When I try to load a pano in PTEditor, it tells me "File must
> be .jpg .bmp .tif or .png ..." "Cannot read file" even if the file
> is in correct format and has an extension. Sun 1.4.2, Win XP
>
> Does anyone know a reason or solution?

No reason, but if I try second time it works here. Another problem I
had with saving partial view. Said it could not save with some nasty
characters for the file name. I had to place pano12.dll version 2.5
in the folder where PTEditor.jar is to make it work.

Would be good if someone would enhance PTEditor as well, not only
PTViewer and pano12...

Best regards
--
Erik Krause