Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2004-Sep-13 21:31:02
Subject:Re: Length of Roll Printouts on 1280

PanoTools: Re: Length of Roll Printouts on 1280 Erik Krause 2004-Sep-13 21:31:02
On 13 Sep 2004 at 16:29, erwinsmarfingerfeulcher wrote:

> I have a windows machine running XP Pro. Trying to print panos on
> roll paper (using PSCS/Print preview or InDesignCS) I see to run into
> a wall, which varies. The driver seems to suggest that about 10 feet
> is doable-but I get stoppage in as little as 18 inches. Driver is set
> to custom length (which is specified), roll paper and the "don't
> waste paper" option.

This is a bug in PSCS (and apparently in InDesign too) that is
discussed in the adobe photoshop forum at the moment. But I fear
Adobe won't move and fix this until the next version (if ever). Would
be nice you would complain there too...

As a workaround you can use IrfanView (f.e.) for printing.

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Contrast blending: http://www.erik-krause.de/blending