Sender:Peter Sale
Date/Time:2005-Mar-12 13:46:14
Subject:RE: 5-sec.mov sprite, Panocube plus 5.1, autorotate works on web page, fails other times

PanoTools: RE: 5-sec.mov sprite, Panocube plus 5.1, autorotate works on web page, fails other times Peter Sale 2005-Mar-12 13:46:14
Hi Andrew,
It was those missworking Movies that I posted a few weeks ago that I thought
I had processed the same as the correctly behaving movies at
http://petersale.com/property5_vt.html that caused me to think I had
forgotten how to create MOVies that include the autorotate 5-sec.mov sprite.
Since posting this question a few days ago, I think I figured out the
problem with those missworking MOVies.  I was "watching" Panocube Pro 5.1
create the cubics in a Windows Explorer panel that was likely causing the
problem with creating those missworking movies a few weeks ago.  I have
always "watched" PanoCube Pro create cubics in a WE panel.  Apparently this
causes Panocube to not complete a cubic in a single attempt.  Eventually, if
I dragged the TIF file on top of the PanoCube shortcut enough times,
PanoCube would create the cubic- in my case, apparently a defective cubic.
I have since stopped "watching" Panocube create cubics, and problem has not
occurred.

BTW, I do not recall reading your post about those missworking movie files.
If you still have it, could you be so kind as to repost it or send it to me
offlist?

Windows XP Pro, SP2, PanoCube Pro 5.1

Regards/Peter