Sender:William Donelson
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 18:45:16
Subject:Re: off topic - wrap around text

PanoTools: Re: off topic - wrap around text William Donelson 2005-Mar-17 18:45:16

Must be Safari then...

I have 10.3.8 as well.

William

--- In #removed#, Nat Childs <#removed#> wrote:
> I'm using a Mac, OS 10.3.8--don't have any wrapping problems. I'm using
> the Mozilla suite.
>
> Nat.
>

> William Donelson wrote:
>
> >Sorry, but no matter whether I check/uncheck "Wrap message text" my messages come
out
> >nasty-wrapped, with lines containing only a few words. Do others on this forum have
> >some sort of trick to get their messages wrapped correctly? Do you do it by hand?
Does

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support_AT_panotools.info (_AT_ = @)