Sender:Landis Bennett
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 18:55:02
Subject:Re: off topic - wrap around text

PanoTools: Re: off topic - wrap around text Landis Bennett 2005-Mar-17 18:55:02

William,

I have the exact same problem posting with Safari to Yahoo Groups.  I'm trying
this one right now from Internet Explorer - let's see if it wrap's alright or looks
strange.

I'm sure you know this, but for people who don't, there are two ways around it:

Post with your own email program (sending from your subscribed address to
#removed#).

Or using a program like BBEdit, compose your message and then set it to
wrap at 65 characters.  Copy and paste that into the 'Post Message' box at
Yahoo Groups.  (This is how I post 'Special Announcements' to the WWP and
avoid getting that annoying wrap error).  Wish there was a better solution.

Now let's see how it works with IE on Mac...

-Landis

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support_AT_panotools.info (_AT_ = @)