Sender:wardnet2001
Date/Time:2005-Jun-18 12:58:08
Subject:Re: venice podcast?

PanoTools: Re: venice podcast? wardnet2001 2005-Jun-18 12:58:08
Hi

I was thinking along the lines of audio only, to make the file size
small. I think a good quality half hour show is about 8 ish MB, at
least it is from the BBC.

Podcasting is new, made more prevalent by the spread of portable mp3
players. Its often described as radio on demand (which its not). Good
explanation here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/downloadtrial/

Big list of podcast sites here, to give you a flavour of what could be
possible:

http://www.podcastingnews.com/forum/links.php

Here is an example of a digital photo podcast site (is there an audio
enthusiast out there in this list for a panorama podcast site?):

http://www.imagingsecrets.com/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/SecretsOfDigitalImaging

The internet seems to keep throwing up new possibilities.

Bill

--- In #removed#, "Luca Vascon" <#removed#>