Sender:Cédric Simon
Date/Time:2005-Aug-12 16:23:04
Subject:Re: excellent transaction on ebay for Peleng

PanoTools: Re: excellent transaction on ebay for Peleng Cédric Simon 2005-Aug-12 16:23:04
Thanks Alex !
With the Peleng, on a tripod, with no moving objects in the scene,
given the 106 deg horizontally, you can do 4 shots, + 1 up + 1 down.

But when handheld (this was the case for this pano) I go with 6 + 2.
And anyway, 6 is a bit better because you use less of the corners of
your images, which are a bit soft.

5 images would be ok, but handheld, it is difficult to rotate by 72
degrees for each shot :)

--
Cedric Simon
www.cedricsimon.com

--- In #removed#, "Alex Spielberg" <#removed#>

<http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&amp;userid=rugift>

<http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&amp;userid=kievcam...>
>   >
>   > they both sell the Peleng through ebay as well, which could give you
>   an added level of peace of mind.
>   >
>   > I have not bought from any of them, although I toyed with the idea
>   of getting a Peleng to play with.
>   >
>   > Yuv

Service.

">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>