Sender:Carel Struycken
Date/Time:2005-Sep-21 00:09:37
Subject:Re: Disabling PTGui Project Assistant

PanoTools: Re: Disabling PTGui Project Assistant Carel Struycken 2005-Sep-21 00:09:37
Mark,

> OK, I'm stumped. How do I disable the Project Assistant in beta7? I
> only see
> the Project Assistant and Source Images tabs, none of the others.

Download beta8 and it will pop up full screen, thereby revealing the
"Advanced" option that was not visible in betasv1-7 unless you clicked
on the windows full screen icon left of the X twice.

Carel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM