Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2006-Feb-01 21:56:41
Subject:RE: Geographic refs

PanoTools: RE: Geographic refs Serge Maandag 2006-Feb-01 21:56:41
> There is something wrong with your code for opening the
> panoramas. I click on the inverted teardrop on google maps,
> and when the full page has opened which gives me a choice of
> QT, SPI-V, etc. and I click on that, I get a blank page in IE
> and nothing in Firefox.

Embarrased as I am, I know :(

The site is still beta. I'm teaching myself to work with the
Etomite content management system.

Some panos have no description, some are lacking quicktime
Versions and the layout is terrible.

But the google map works (afaik..), so I dared to add a link
To my email.

I even got it to the point where I just have to point to an xml
File and the whole page gets build automatically. Now for the
rest of the site..

But thanks, anyway.

Serge.

Op de inhoud van dit e-mailbericht en de daaraan gehechte bijlagen is de inhoud van de volgende disclaimer van toepassing: http://www.zeelandnet.nl/disclaimer.php