Sender:Fabio Bustamante
Date/Time:2006-May-23 20:50:24
Subject:Re: PanoTools Funding Options

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools Funding Options Fabio Bustamante 2006-May-23 20:50:24
Hi John,

This may seem stupid but I think that if you could give us an idea of what
is a reasonable donation people would feel more confident to make it. When I
think about an amount I have no idea if that's fine or if you're gonna laugh
at it...

Regards,

Fabio.