Sender:Pajuaba Gmail
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 22:43:28
Subject:Re: Rainy day so we tried a car.

PanoTools: Re: Rainy day so we tried a car. Pajuaba Gmail 2006-Jun-07 22:43:28
That´s how I did the ones on my website <www.pajuaba.com.br> - click on
Panorâmicas 360 on the menu - , for Renault of Brasil. As I didn´t think
of - and I think I would not know how to use - laser pointers, I placed
a small tripod exactly below the NPP after I had done the main shots,
took off the camera from the boom, took off the boom from the window,
and supported the lens over the tripod. As i work with flashes I don´t
have the problem of moving the camera during exposure.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane: