Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 23:41:17
Subject:RE: Peace Offering

PanoTools: RE: Peace Offering John Spikowski 2006-Jul-17 23:41:17
> p.s. The easiest way to do the redirects, would be to place this code:
>
> <?php
> header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");
> header("Location: http://wiki.panoramatools.org/".$_GET['title']);
> exit;
> ?>
>
> at the beginning of the wiki's index.php.
> Thanks in advance!

I'll replace the index.php file with the above code. If the vote is to close
PanoTools, this redirection will fail anyways. The members of the
PanoToolsNG group should start transferring any files, photos, links and
database entries incase the site is closed on the 21st.

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM