Sender:Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 23:15:44
Subject:Re: Auto rotation causing stitching problems

PanoTools NG: Re: Auto rotation causing stitching problems Szymon "Zbooy" Madej 2006-Jul-17 23:15:44
John Houghton <j.houghton@...> writes:

> Twice in recent weeks I have struggled with poor stitching with
> zenith images only to find that the cause of all the trouble was that
> the image was upside down.

I sympathize completely, had the same problem recently. BTW, image rotation
would make a nice and useful addition to PTGui :)

zbooy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM

---
<*> Wiki: http://wiki.panoramatools.org/

<*> Gmane (news) nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng

<*> Gmane (web) http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng