Sender:Alex
Date/Time:2007-May-11 15:25:51
Subject:Re: Re: Workflow Macro

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Workflow Macro Alex 2007-May-11 15:25:51
David, that sounds like exactly what I need. Although I don't shoot the
sequences
with stepper-motor precision I do usually get satisfactory accuracy such
that the template works.

I'd love to get the script from you if you can share it with me.

I would also love to see the rotary table you made. I was looking at the
'PanoMachine' http://perso.orange.fr/panorama/panomachine_index.htm
 but it's a bit more costly  than I can justify.

I did 3D imaging way back with a Stereo Realist, a modified Nimslo, and
tandem SLR's
always on Ektachrome film. Can I see some of your 3D panoramas?

Alex