Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2007-Sep-13 20:59:52
Subject:Re: Motion Panoramas - with some issues. I need to update driver

PanoTools NG: Re: Motion Panoramas - with some issues. I need to update driver Dave 360texas.com 2007-Sep-13 20:59:52
Both Walk/Running tour work great !!!  GREAT use of the fisheye lens.

Both left and right train movies I got this err.  I am using WMP 11.
Seems I need to locate and update my device driver.

Windows Media Player Error Message Help
You've encountered error message C00D118E while using Windows Media
Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.

Cannot sync with the portable device
Windows Media Player cannot sync with the portable device. The device
firmware is not compatible with Windows Media Player 11.

You might be able to resolve the problem by doing one of the following:

If Windows Media Player 11-compatible firmware is available for your
device, install it.

The following is a partial list of portable devices for which Windows
Media Player 11-compatible firmware is currently available. If your
device does not appear in this list, check with your device manufacturer
to determine if updated firmware is available for your device. If your
device is a Pocket PC Phone Edition or Smartphone device, check with
your mobile operator to determine if updated firmware is available.