Sender:Carel
Date/Time:2007-Nov-28 21:38:31
Subject:Re: posting VR to blogger.com

PanoTools NG: Re: posting VR to blogger.com Carel 2007-Nov-28 21:38:31

gobrien1911 wrote:

> All:
>
> I'm exploring the possibility of starting a panoramic blog. My company's
> website uses
> blogger.com for our staff blogs.
>
> Does anyone have experience with directly posting VR on this site? The
> possibilities are not
> immediately apparent to someone with very little blog experience (i.e.,
> me).
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Gary

Gary,

I have a rather vague answer for you, as my PictureBubbles.com partner did
the coding, but you can probably figure everything out by looking at the
page source of our blog at:
http://www.picturebubbles.com/blog/
We cut some corners by linking to our own websites where the panos are
residing. Besides simplicity, the other advantage is that you will not
gobble up your alloted bytes on blogger.com

Carel Struycken