Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2007-Nov-29 15:40:24
Subject:Re: Re: Asus EEE

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Asus EEE Bernhard Vogl 2007-Nov-29 15:40:24
I have bought an IPAQ 514, a handy "business" smartphone running WM6.
I noticed that the problem with "business" devices might be the absence of 3D capabilities (at least, this is what PTViewer told me when i tried to display a pano)

Bernhard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------