Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2008-Jan-15 01:14:14
Subject:Re: Compiling Gimp plugin for windows

PanoTools NG: Re: Compiling Gimp plugin for windows Bruno Postle 2008-Jan-15 01:14:14
On Mon 14-Jan-2008 at 20:28 -0000, flyingscool wrote:

>Sorry for the long message.  My main question is - is there a
>codepath for the GIMP plugin that I can compile for windows?

Further to Jim's message:  You should start with the
pano13/gimp-plugin-ng branch as this is more up to date than the
original branch.

This uses gnu auto* tools which can be tricky to prepare if you are
using msys - I would do this autogen step on Linux or cygwin and
then do the build itself with msys/mingw.  Contact me if you want a
'source tarball' with this step completed.

--
Bruno

<*> Nabble (Web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html