Sender:Paul
Date/Time:2001-Apr-24 04:15:49
Subject:Re: Help installing PanoTools

proj-imim: Re: Help installing PanoTools Paul 2001-Apr-24 04:15:49
Mark,

You may be using PanoTools which was compiled on an older Linux
system; mixing C library (glibc) versions is at times problematic.
Did you try the compiled version available from the link below?

    http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/LINUX.tar.gz

Also, what does the result of the command "ldd libpano12.so" say?

-- Paul