Sender:Alex-RR
Date/Time:2009-May-12 19:22:52
Subject:Re: Re: A different method to create a 3D panorama with a single camera

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: A different method to create a 3D panorama with a single camera Alex-RR 2009-May-12 19:22:52
Sacha,

That reminds me of the 3D prints I used to get from my Nimslo!
They processed the film and printed the strips under a lenticular plastic screen!
VERY old tech. indeed, but fun! I still get a kick out of looking at the prints.

Alex Spielberg
NY