Sender:Mahmood Hamidi
Date/Time:2009-Aug-11 18:51:52
Subject:Re: PTAdjust plugin problem

PanoTools NG: Re: PTAdjust plugin problem Mahmood Hamidi 2009-Aug-11 18:51:52
Thank you Pedro,
I actually searched but couldn't find this problem mentioned earlier, seems I need to use better search techniques.
Jim gave me the tip to start PS by right clicking it, which worked. To tick the box for running PS as Administrator also works, and actually does not require the change habit of double clicking the program to start it, except Vista's annoying question every time reminding running this app requires Admin rights and you have to click an extra OK to run PS.

Thanks again,
/M