Sender:Trausti Hraunfjord
Date/Time:2009-Aug-12 02:07:34
Subject:Re: Re: PTAdjust plugin problem

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: PTAdjust plugin problem Trausti Hraunfjord 2009-Aug-12 02:07:34
Actually I did install W7(some release candidate) when I discovered that I
could not get XP (english) installed... (surprisingly the Spanish version
could install)... but reading about how this release candidate would auto
shut off the computer every 2 hours after the trial period, I decided to go
with Vista.  The harddisk was formatted but even so, there are W7 elements
that are ****ing up with the registry and drivers etc.  When I go to
Microsoft Updates, I am urged to download fingerprint scanner for W7 amongst
other things.... if I do and have it installed, the scanner will not work
afterwards.

I guess it's all a part of the great Microsoft technology... [?] .... having
used MS for the past 15 years, doesn't really put it into the hall of fame
category for me... rather... hall of shame.

Having seen how stable the iMac I got for my programmer has been, I know
what way I will be going.

Trausti