Sender:Eric O'Brien
Date/Time:2010-Apr-13 02:59:43
Subject:Rats in the grass cube face corner join artifact

PanoTools NG: Rats in the grass cube face corner join artifact Eric O'Brien 2010-Apr-13 02:59:43
Huh!  I see it alright.  And at the top corners of the cube also.

Indeed it is a rather weird thing to see.

But:

1) For most panoramas I think the default view is such that those area
are complete or usually not even in view.

2) My bet (purely a guess) is that most people viewing panoramas
*never* zoom in or out at all.  And if they go (a guess again) I'd bet
that they do not tilt the view very far up or down from the horizon.

eo