Sender:luca vascon
Date/Time:2012-Mar-16 08:23:48
Subject:Re: Converting Ptgui output to Avi

PanoTools NG: Re: Converting Ptgui output to Avi luca vascon 2012-Mar-16 08:23:48
Coz screen captures goes on a given framerate, panos go in variable
framerate and the mix is doing a jam.
I NEVER FOUND A DECENT video screen capturer, if someone knows one,
please...

Pano2movie is not only the only option avaliable, it is also a GOOD option,
reliable, controllable, worth the money. I use it often and consistently,
to mix footage from video and pano, make special effects etc.
:-)

Luca.

--
Luca Vascon.