Sender:zakato360
Date/Time:2012-Apr-25 11:25:08
Subject:Re: Searching for flipbook examples

PanoTools NG: Re: Searching for flipbook examples zakato360 2012-Apr-25 11:25:08
 I did play with Panoflipbook a few years back. You may find some of my examples at: http://www.zakato.com/?cat=279

 It is a nice software and with some imagination you can do great things. Not sure if it is much up to date these days and also is flash based so it won't work on most smartphones.

cheers,

Antonio