Sender:'Alan Ritter' jar@...
Date/Time:2020-Oct-16 15:54:04
Subject:Re: It was nice but now it's gone...

PanoTools NG: Re: It was nice but now it's gone... 'Alan Ritter' jar@... 2020-Oct-16 15:54:04
Check into groups.io

Several other groups in which I participated have moved there.  It seems
to work well and has both free and paid options depending on exactly which
features the group wants.  (Free would most likely work fine for
PanoTools).

/s/jar (Alan Ritter, #removed# http://www.mtritter.org)

On Fri, October 16, 2020 6:08 am, Erik Krause #removed#
[PanoToolsNG] wrote:
> Yahoo groups shutting down december 15. An era comes to it's end:
> https://uk.help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN35505.html
>

> PanotoolsNG wasn't very active lately, but still it's a pity it has to
> end now.
>
> How shall we go on? The most lively group about panoramic imaging on the
> web is certainly https://www.facebook.com/groups/panoramicphotographers/
> and I invite anyone to join there (if not already a member). If you do so,
> please make sure that you answer the questions so that it is easier to
> identify serious requests.
>
> However, I understand if someone doesn't want to use facebook. For those
> there is still the Nabble group, which is a mirror of the PTNG mailing
> list. Hopefully it will stay: http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/
>
> A complete archive can be found on
> https://www.panotools.org/mailarchive
>

> I wonder if it is worthwhile to move the mailing list to another server.
> If there is a reasonable number of interested users, I will look for an
> alternative.
>
> best regards --
> Erik Krause
> PanotoolsNG Admin