Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-Nov-22 22:02:03
Subject:Re: ANN: SPi-V is now available

PanoTools: Re: ANN: SPi-V is now available Bernhard Vogl 2004-Nov-22 22:02:03
Hello Mark

Aliasing is something i am aware of. This is something i was not able to
eliminate completely with QTVR until now...
The SPi-V related effect i can see on my computer is much mor "dramatic"
- Pls. see screenshots on the page below:
http://bernie.x-net.at/spi-v/temp.html

Best regards
Bernhard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM