Sender:Gummy Bear
Date/Time:2000-May-27 17:43:31
Subject:Re: Netscape 6.0

proj-imim: Re: Netscape 6.0 Gummy Bear 2000-May-27 17:43:31
Hi,

> Yes there are still a lot of bugs, but N6 (or Mozilla 5 for the purists)
is the
> most standards complient of all existing browsers. Check your page code,
some of
> the display problems may not be bugs in N6, and as such will likely not be
fixed.

You could very well be correct.  However, it seems like this will cause a
lot
of problems with the exisiting HTML code out there in cyberspace.

> Unfortunately most WSYWIG authoring packages produce such bad
> code that problems are inevitable until the manufacturers lift their game.

Agreed.  However, some of the tables I make get quite complicated and
it would take me twice as long to do it by hand...

(http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/)
> the other the "demoroniser" http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/

Thank you - I'll have a look.

BTW, how is PTviewer working for you in Netscape 6?

Best,

Gummy