Sender:Bruno Postle
Date/Time:2005-Sep-19 11:02:52
Subject:Re: hugin 0.5 rc2 released

PanoTools: Re: hugin 0.5 rc2 released Bruno Postle 2005-Sep-19 11:02:52
On Sun 18-Sep-2005 at 14:01 -0700, John Spikowski wrote:

> What, no beta cycle? ;-)

Hugin has been 'in beta' for about two years...

> Members that have comments or suggestions for the Hugin 0.5
> release candidate should post them on the new [PTBETA] mailing
> list.

..or you can add bugs or feature-requests to the sourceforge
bug-tracking database for hugin:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=77506

You can also browse the list of known bugs to save duplication.

Note that although hugin is practically complete, there is still
lots to do.  Adding support for a new language isn't too hard, I'm
sure we have a few native (Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Welsh...?)
speakers on this list who could help?

Programmers are also needed: hugin is not just a GUI, the nona
stitcher could use some input from graphics programmers to make
PTStitcher obsolete forever.

--
Bruno

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM