Sender:peter_winkler_01
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 12:35:24
Subject:Re: virtual tours, the future?

PanoTools: Re: virtual tours, the future? peter_winkler_01 2005-Dec-15 12:35:24
> Yes, sure the current solution does not meet the usage level of
fullscreen
> qtvrs and has currently some minor problems.
> But, it's definitely a new way of presentation environments virtually...
>
> So perhaps, it's better to see this one as proof-of-concept...

http://www.klov.com/D/Dragon's_Lair.html

This was the first "Push the button" application
in Fullscreen, where your were able to decide how the
movie should continue at given points.

I loved the game, but well, last year there was the
20th anniversary...
What I remember there was also a similar Star Wars arcade game,
but I could not find a link. (There was also a joystick
to control the speed of the X-Wing = speed of the movie playback, just
great !)

Regards, Peter

Peter Winkler, Panorama Photographer
Weyringergasse 34/5