Sender:R. Jackson (terra360.com)
Date/Time:2000-Aug-04 14:36:14
Subject:Re: 990, Fisheye and Kiwi

proj-imim: Re: 990, Fisheye and Kiwi R. Jackson (terra360.com) 2000-Aug-04 14:36:14
Hi Stuart,

I am using all three.

Just a mistake on the Kiwi perhaps, but it will work.  I am quite happy with
the rest.  Almost all of the VRs on my site have been created using the Kiwi+
and the 990 was set on the 'basic' or 'normal' mode for the most part.  This is
not the quality I need for printing, but for just web based VR's it is quite
adequate.

You might want to keep a large rubber band on the lens cover of the fisheye
until you are ready to take it off to... the one that held my broccoli together
works well.  Otherwise, a little bump, and it will go flying.

Rusty
R. Jackson
#removed#
http://www.terra360.com/