Sender:Rik Littlefield
Date/Time:2006-Jul-06 19:04:24
Subject:Re: Pano with 3D model

PanoTools: Re: Pano with 3D model Rik Littlefield 2006-Jul-06 19:04:24
--- In #removed#, "John Spikowski"
<johnspikowski@...> wrote:
> Is there any volunteers for someone to take ownership of the wiki
> reformatting? (based on our new members comment when referred to
> the groups family jewels)

Not to quibble, but I believe that the "new members comment"
(at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoTools/message/28923)
was referring to some "knowledge base" other than the wiki.

He reported that "I make a search with pano12.dll and it returns 900+
results, one with "installing panotools" it returns 150+ results".
Those numbers are consistent with searching the archives, not the
wiki.

In fact, searching the wiki for "pano12.dll" returns only 30
results.  The very first one lists several places to get it, and the
second how to build it from source.

Searching the wiki for "installing panotools" returns 0 results.
That might be a good target for some more text.

But regarding organization and formatting, it seems that the wiki was
not the new member's problem.

--Rik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM