Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2006-Jul-09 21:59:52
Subject:RE: Thomas Rauscher's remote capture utililty

PanoTools: RE: Thomas Rauscher's remote capture utililty Serge Maandag 2006-Jul-09 21:59:52
> I've been trying to get this Thomas' WIA/PTP utility
> http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download/WIA_V0_1.zip to work with
> my Canon 300D without any success.  Have anyone been able to
> get it to work correctly and, if so, how?

Iirc, Canon isn't exactly ptp compliant.
The program works perfectly on my Nikon D70s, though..

Serge.

p.s. is your camera set to ptp transfer mode? (just checking..)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM