Sender:Andrey Ilyin
Date/Time:2006-Jul-17 10:18:06
Subject:Re: New raw converter

PanoTools NG: Re: New raw converter Andrey Ilyin 2006-Jul-17 10:18:06
--- In #removed#, "dtonnes" <dave@...> wrote:

> A fellow named Gabor Horvath has developed a free RAW converter:
> http://www.rawtherapee.com/.  He compares his demosaicing algorithm
> several other RAW converters here:
> http://www.rawtherapee.com/comparison.html.  Looks promising.

I've downloaded and installed RQAWtherapy - it generates nice looking
output files, but the workflow has some serious drawbacks like
necessity to actually render RAW file before it is seen in the preview
window, every adjustment requires re-rendering etc.

I guess this converter is in very early stage of development. But -
yes, looks very promising. Thank you for informing!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM