Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2007-Mar-03 22:23:06
Subject:Re: PTStitcher / Nona / PTMender ...

PanoTools NG: Re: PTStitcher / Nona / PTMender ... Erik Krause 2007-Mar-03 22:23:06
On Saturday, March 03, 2007 at 14:29, stuart mcalister wrote:

> Trying to make a 'little planet' with PTGui. In the instructions under
> 'Unusual Mappings', it notes "Choose Stitch using: Panorama Tools
> (PTStitcher) from the Advanced frame and check Show script."
>
> This, I do, but the programme is unable to find the
> PTStitcher / Nona / PTMender string ... I have been
> via the preferences/options of the Panorama Tools
> section but have not been able to locate it.
>
> Anyone know where this little fella is hiding? Or is
> it a remote download?

You need to install a complete panotools package. I don't know
whether nona or PMender support the special remapping you need, hence
it is most save to get an original PTStitcher. On
http://wiki.panotools.org/Mirrors you find several links to mirrors
of the original package. After install make shure to delete the
pano12.dll that comes with the package. It is a very outdated version
that might cause problems.

Another possibility would be the use Pano2QTVR (pro) which supports
the little planet directly for thumbnails.

best regards
--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de/