Sender:JD Smith
Date/Time:2007-May-11 01:29:39
Subject:Re: Workflow Macro

PanoTools NG: Re: Workflow Macro JD Smith 2007-May-11 01:29:39
On Thu, 10 May 2007 21:34:31 +0100, Ian Wood wrote:

> That makes it both easier and harder. ;-)
>
> On a Mac I can control PTGui via GUI scripting, doing control point
> generation etc.
> There's no direct equivalent to GUI scripting on Windows, on the
> other hand the command-line apps are more accessible/advanced on
> Windows.

To which command line apps do you refer?  On my Mac, I readily use
PTBlender, PTMender, nona, enblend, autopano-sift, and a variety of
other command line tools in various workflows, just as easily as in
Linux.  I don't know much about the Windows command-line usability of
the PanoTools constellation of software, but I can't imagine it's
better off than on the Unix side (i.e. both OSX and Linux).  On the Mac,
you can even call command line tools directly from Applescript, in the
same place you do GUI scripting.