Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2007-May-14 19:35:51
Subject:Re: Hugin and fisheyes

PanoTools NG: Re: Hugin and fisheyes Jim Watters 2007-May-14 19:35:51
This is not because of any limitation, it should work.
When using the a circular fisheye images you need to place a circular
crop on the image.
If you do not crop the images to the circle it will use the entire
image.  This means the back areas will be blended into the final image.

--
Jim Watters

jwatters @ photocreations . ca
http://photocreations.ca