Sender:Andrei Zdetovetchi
Date/Time:2007-Aug-16 15:06:12
Subject:Re: Re: PTGui 7.3b1 demo availability

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: PTGui 7.3b1 demo availability Andrei Zdetovetchi 2007-Aug-16 15:06:12
Dorin,

No offense but... I'm not that stupid! ;)
I have downloaded PTGui 7.3beta1 (not pro, the regular version). It said so in the splash screen, in the About and there is the warning message that tells me it's going to expire on 1'st of October.
So I'm still wondering, what's the difference over the 7.2 version. Again, I'm NOT talking about the Pro version!

Best regards,
Andrei Zdetovetchi

the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto