Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2008-Jan-14 22:00:06
Subject:Re: Compiling Gimp plugin for windows

PanoTools NG: Re: Compiling Gimp plugin for windows Jim Watters 2008-Jan-14 22:00:06
I will answer this question here because it is where you asked but in
the future it is probably better asked on one of the development list.
Either #removed# or #removed#

I am in the process of updating the Photoshop plugins to use the pano13
code.
Updating dialog to use the some of the new interpolators, option for
FastTransform, add new out put formats.  I also fixed a few bugs...  It
should also be scriptable when I am done.

I should hope to have a beta ready for testing and feedback in a week or
two.

I have never used or built the GIMP plugins.  I have looked at the code.

Some work I have been doing for the PS plugins was already started in
the trunk (pano13  branch) for the GIMP plugins.  But many of the
changes that have happened over the last year with pano13 have NOT been
updated in the GIMP plugin code.
The GIMP plugin uses many of the same files used by pano13 but they have
been duplicated and are very much out of sync.

My advice is get the GIMP plugins to use the Pano13 code files and not
have duplicates of the same files.

Many of the changes I am working on I have not checked in yet.  Some of
my "fixes" are braking other things...
We will need to coordinate our efforts to make both the PS plugins and
the GIMP plugins to work using the same base code.
I can send you a zip of the code as it is tonight.

Jim Watters.

--
Jim Watters

jwatters @ photocreations . ca