Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2009-Mar-08 00:15:32
Subject:RE: Controlpoints

PanoTools NG: RE: Controlpoints Sacha Griffin 2009-Mar-08 00:15:32
I believe it can be influenced on the lens type and crop you have set.

You should set these more or less ok first.

If you are shooting fisheye 360s, you really don’t or shouldn’t need all
that many control points in case it flips out.

Dark 360s might not be so great, You could always substitute an over exposed
set of images for the project and then apply your template to the proper
images when finished.

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC

http://www.southern-digital.com