Sender:Matthew Rogers
Date/Time:2009-Mar-08 15:13:57
Subject:Re: Re: Controlpoints

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Controlpoints Matthew Rogers 2009-Mar-08 15:13:57
Why not post these questions on the PTGui email list ? Joost provides
free support for a reason so why not use it ? Also if there is an
actual issue posting to this list won't help get it resolved.

#removed#

I can’t really answer as I never use control points anyway.

Matt