Sender:Joost Nieuwenhuijse
Date/Time:2001-Jun-10 21:56:16
Subject:RE: PT 2.5 & PTGUI

proj-imim: RE: PT 2.5 & PTGUI Joost Nieuwenhuijse 2001-Jun-10 21:56:16
John,

I haven't yet tried to compile the sources posted by Helmut, but I'm sure it
won't work with PTGui since there are some differences between the 2.1 and
the 2.5 pano12.dll .

I'm working on a new version with many new features, which I hope to release
somewhere in July, but I will await Helmut's next (non-alpha) release to
prevent me from having to release several intermediate versions of Ptgui.

So for now, keep a backup of your PTools 2.1

Joost