Sender:Philo
Date/Time:2001-Jun-11 09:58:54
Subject:Re: PT 2.5 & PTGUI

proj-imim: Re: PT 2.5 & PTGUI Philo 2001-Jun-11 09:58:54
Hello Joost,

I use for a while PTgui 0.15 with PTools 2.5, I simply put pano12.dll v2.1
in PTgui folder, but set up PTgui to use v2.5 stitcher application. Works
fine, but I don't know precisely what is used by PTgui in each version...
But for sure the new, faster 2.5 stitcher is used.

Philo

http://www.philohome.com

> I haven't yet tried to compile the sources posted by Helmut, but I'm sure
it
> won't work with PTGui since there are some differences between the 2.1 and
> the 2.5 pano12.dll .
>
> So for now, keep a backup of your PTools 2.1
....always keep backup of everything !!!!