Sender:Helmut Dersch
Date/Time:2001-Jul-19 10:55:15
Subject:Re: Remapping cylindrical to spherical images

proj-imim: Re: Remapping cylindrical to spherical images Helmut Dersch 2001-Jul-19 10:55:15

Oliver Birnfeld schrieb:

> I've a problem converting a cylindical image to a spherical for use in
> ptviewer. I use the ptools-remap-function in PhotoShop 6.0 with the
> following adjustments:
>
> QTVR-Panoramic to PSphere
> HFOV=360
> VFOV=55.296
>
> Everything works fine, but when I open the resulting psd file, Photoshop
> tells me, that it detects an unexpected EOF.
>
> Has anyone any idea, what's going wrong ?

Oliver,

are you using the latest pano12.dll? Some
earlier version had an error in the PSD-writer.
You can get around by using the Preferences
option (a) (create cropped or framed output)
and manually crop the final image.

Btw: You don't need to specify VFOF
for this transformation.

Regards