Sender:Oliver Birnfeld
Date/Time:2001-Jul-19 16:25:22
Subject:AW: Remapping cylindrical to spherical images

proj-imim: AW: Remapping cylindrical to spherical images Oliver Birnfeld 2001-Jul-19 16:25:22
Helmut,

I'm working with pano-tools 2.1 and using ptgui. I havn't had the time to
try parallel using of the "old" and the "new" pano12.dll in the way someone
mentioned a few days (or weeks?) before.

But the workaround with the (a)-option works fine.

Thanks to you and all the others!

Regards
Oliver