Sender:Fernando Chaves
Date/Time:2003-Mar-04 14:18:51
Subject:Re: [proj-imim] HDR with 2 images

proj-imim: Re: [proj-imim] HDR with 2 images Fernando Chaves 2003-Mar-04 14:18:51
I had the same behavior with AnaBuilder java. The bat file doesn't call
java. I have the java path in the autoexec.bat and I add the full path to
java in AnaBuilder.bat but nothing happens.

I run the windows version but I can't find "l'outil Outils/Overexp-subexp
merger".
Can someone, please, help me. Je vous en remercie d'avance.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Fernando

www.fernandochaves.com.br